Illustration Tutorial and Consultations
If your dream is to work as an illustrator and you don’t know where to start from? If you are already working in this field and you need specific feedback on your project, you are definitely in the right place.
Through these consultancies, you can find guidance and inspiration, understand where to start from, how to pursue a career in this field, receive guidance and set up steps to help you achieve your goals.
During these tailormade consultations, you and I will work together. We will focus on the area you want to develop the most, according to your individual needs and we’ll follow your pace.
These sessions are ideal for you if:
- you want to prepare a professional portfolio but you don’t know where to start
- you already have a portfolio but you need a review and a second opinion
- you want to learn how to use a sketchbook. You want to expand your creativity and find inspiration
- you want to contact publishers and customers, learn how to introduce yourself in a professional manner
- you want to promote your work and learn how to do and apply marketing strategies effectively
- you want continuous and tailored feedback on your work
- you have an idea for a picture book that you would like to develop
- you want to grow as an illustrator and find your style
How does it work?
- The first 30-minute session is for free, an introduction to get to know each other better
- Sessions of 60 minutes + preparatory work and individual written feedback
- 100% personalized advice: each session is different and it will be built based on your needs
- Flexible days and hours to meet depending on your schedule
- I will be available to guide you along this path. You are free to contact me via email in between sessions if you have any doubts or need advice along the way.
If you are not sure how many consulting sessions you need, we can discuss your needs/ambitions together and I’d be more than happy to give you my honest feedback: email@example.com
Book your consultation now!
- 120,00€ for each one hour session (one-to-one)
What’s included in a 1 hour session?
- 30-minute session to get to know each other better
- Preparatory work
- 60 minute one-to-one session
- Individual written feedback